Re: [Branch ~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/devel] Rev 10575: [r=gary][ui=none] Make it possible to use launchpadlib in web service

On 27/03/10 03:14, Guilherme Salgado wrote:
On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 12:41 +1300, Michael Hudson wrote:
On 25/03/10 01:22, noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Merge authors:
    Leonard Richardson (leonardr)
revno: 10575 [merge]
committer: Launchpad Patch Queue Manager<launchpad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
branch nick: launchpad
timestamp: Wed 2010-03-24 12:18:57 +0000
message:
    [r=gary][ui=none] Make it possible to use launchpadlib in web service
    	pagetests.

So this broke everything, basically.  And surprisingly.

Abel sent your branch[1], which was supposed to fix this, to ec2, but
saw that there were test failures on launchpadlib.txt.

Yeah :/

Since Leonard was
not around to help fixing, we decided to just revert r10575.

I've just landed a branch which does that.  This branch also included
the pagetest fixes from your branch.

Leonard might want to have a look at your branch to see how you
refactored the code to avoid the unnecessary expensive operations in
setupGlobs().

I've fiddled with my branch to revert your revert and the page test now passes, but I guess we're in release-critical mode now...

Cheers,
mwh