Re: New launchpad-dependencies for 10.04 LTS (Lucid)?

On Tue, 2010-03-30 at 16:34 -0400, Karl Fogel wrote:
> I recently upgraded my laptop to Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Lucid) beta.  For
> Launchpad development, I had to re-install some Python modules -- it
> seems upgrading to Lucid blew them away.  Specifically:
>
>   python-support   (to get python-tickcount)
>   memcached
>
> If those aren't in Lucid by default, then should we put them into
> launchpad-dependencies, so that grabbing launchpad-dependencies will
> ensure developers have everything they need?

Shouldn't the package you're installing be
launchpad-developer-dependencies? launchpad-dependencies should be a
subset of that which only includes what's needed to *run* launchpad, not
to *develop* launchpad, as it's installed on all the servers.

Thanks, Tom