Re: New launchpad-dependencies for 10.04 LTS (Lucid)?

Thanks, Tom and Aaron.  I've updated dev.launchpad.net/Running/Lucid
page to try to clarify this stuff.  It's hard to make that page be
correct for everyone, since people upgrade from different states to
different states; if something looks definitely wrong or misleading
there, please fix (and let me know).

(Aaron, I missed your "Pro tip" mail somehow; if I'd paid more
attention, I could have saved myself an hour or two!  Oh well.)

-K