Re: Launchpad project milestones June - December 2010

Hi Matt,

I think the 10.10 / 10.11 and 10.12 schedule is premature. Did Ubuntu finalised
their release schedule yet? They were considering releasing 10.10 on the
10.10.10 which is two weeks before what we scheduled.

Also, I'd like to avoid doing a two weeks release in December. I cannot say
that the experience was good last year.

Let's review those three releases dates once the Ubuntu-M schedule is out.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx