Re: Launchpad project milestones June - December 2010

Hi Francis,

On 17 May 2010 18:36, Francis J. Lacoste <francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think the 10.10 / 10.11 and 10.12 schedule is premature. Did Ubuntu finalised
> their release schedule yet? They were considering releasing 10.10 on the
> 10.10.10 which is two weeks before what we scheduled.

Thanks for that. I've removed the dates for 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12 and
also removed everything beyond 10.09 from the release calendar, for
now.

We may need to move/delay the 10.09 release, depending on the Ubuntu
10.10 release.

> Also, I'd like to avoid doing a two weeks release in December. I cannot say
> that the experience was good last year.

No problem, I'll bear that in mind when preparing the post-Maverick LP
milestones.

--
Matthew Revell -- https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting