Email test result failure summary for ec2-test

Hi,

In the previous format for ec2-test failure email notification there was
a summary with all failing tests.

In the current format, I have to search for all the "FAILURE:" lines to
get a list of all failing tests that I will have to check on my
computer.

To help with this task I am using:
cat ~/Desktop/bug-525992.log  | grep "failure:" | cut -d ' ' -f2

Do you think it is worth listing a summary of failing tests in the ec2
test results email?

For example:

Subject: "Test results: FAILURE"
Message: <<EOF

Tests with failures:
    lib/lp/translations/standalone/xx-translationmessage-translate.txt
    lp.bugs.windmill.tests.test_inline_subscriber
    lp.bugs.windmill.tests.test_bug_me_too.TestMeToo.test_me_too

Tests started at approximately Mon, 17 May 2010 11:06:58 UTC
bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/...
... bla bla bla...
EOF

Adi Roiban