ec2 test is working again, no more server hangs!

Hi everyone,

The ec2 utility is working again as of devel/r10886. You can now use ec2 land again, as well as ec2 test, and not have to worry about the ec2 instance hanging. You *should* get a success or failure mail after every test run. If it does not do this, then please let me know!

The tradeoff is that ec2 no longer runs the Mailman or Windmill test suites. Windmill is still run by buildbot though, so if you think your changes have affected the front-end JavaScript code you would be safest running 'make check' or the lighter 'make jscheck' locally before you submit your branch to PQM.

So when will things return to normal again? There is currently an issue where test_on_merge.py is not properly killing of the test runner that I am working on a fix for. That fix will prevent the server from hanging with this or future test runs. Then I will work on identifying the problem with windmill itself.

Thanks go to rockstar, BjornT, allenap, maxb, and everyone that has submitted bugs and advice to help resolve this issue.

Maris