ec2 test will be broken for a few hours

Hi everyone,

If you run 'ec2 test' with devel right now you will see failures in the Mailman layer. This means 'ec2 land' will not work (it will abort because of the suite failures); you will have to use 'bzr lp-land' instead. 'ec2 test' will work, but you will see failures not caused by you.

On the bright side, your ec2 test instances will no longer hang.

I have a fix that disables the MailmanLayer again in testing right now. It will be a few hours before the tests are complete. When they pass I will land the fix.

Maris