Re: De-support jaunty as a launchpad development platform

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Julian Edwards
<julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't think we should waste resources supporting the latest dev release
> until it approaches its first beta.  It's such a fast-moving target until that
> point.

I think there are folk interested in having it work, and we should
support them where there are access controls limiting them doing it
all themselves.

Waiting until the beta is near will mask issues we can otherwise
provide early warning on.

It would be great to have any largely mechanical bits automated ;)