Re: testrepository & launchpad

On 10-07-17 08:42 AM, Robert Collins wrote:
At the EPIC I mentioned test repository as a support tool for running
launchpad tests. I've added some notes to
https://dev.launchpad.net/Testing about it.

Cheers,
Rob

I have been using this over the last two days to refactor part of the Windmill test suite and it is very useful. It keeps track of the needles in the haystack for you, making the break/test/refactor cycle run very fast.

I upgraded a Launchpad dependency, ran the entire windmill layer, caught a dozen bugs in the suite, then iterated through individual tests and child suites until the list was cleaned up. No more piping through tee and less.

Thanks for the great tool.

Maris