Re: Rethinking the official_<service> attributes

On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 14:46 +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> But perhaps explicitly setting it is actually clearer:
>
>  code/bugs/translations/.. is:
>    - unknown
>    - officially hosted on Launchpad
>    - officially elsewhere (specify), but with some community branches
> on Launchpad
>    - we don't want people putting branches on Launchpad, they should
> all be (where)

This item is tricky. One community may want to use Lp, and we let them.
The maintain in Launchpad, and the upstream project maintainer do not
have the right to crush another community.

>    - this project has no code

This will also work for This project has not translatable messages.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/