doctests linting is an example of my incompetance

As I said in the reviewers meeting. I am not comfortable reformatting a
doctest to second guess how something works. So I should have examined
to code in pocket-lint better to ensure nothing tampers with the input
before it is passed to doctestparser.

The leading space that cause pyflakes to raise an error originate from
formatting code I wrote years ago. The linter reuses the formatting code
because it provides line checkers, but I certainly did not intend to
mutate the doctest before linting.

Sorry for wasting 20 minutes of your time.
/me looks for a roomie cave to live in.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/