Re: New coding standard for formatting imports

Am 19.08.2010 19:47, schrieb Henning Eggers:
> Am 18.08.2010 16:26, schrieb Brad Crittenden:
>> Henning Eggers will be writing a tool to reformat imports and will do it all at once.
>
> Happy to say my first converted branch passed EC2 without fail! I will perform
> the reformatting on the latest devel (r11398) now and land that through EC2
> (with case-insensitive sorting in place).

Bad news. That EC2 run was plain devel and therefore had to pass. Dunno how
that happened. Sorry.

The real thing is failing in a very strange way. If anybody can shed light on
what might be going on here, I would be very grateful. The error report looks
like this: http://paste.ubuntu.com/480557/

I have to do some sleeping now. I will look into that again tomorrow.

Henning