Re: Results: Launchpad user survey summer 2010

On 19 August 2010 18:10, Matthew Revell <matthew.revell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's a quick summary of the results:
>
> Number of participants: 595*
> Mode role: Software developer (24.5%)
> Most liked features: Integration and centralisation
> Most disliked features: Slow, lack of wiki, lack of git integration
> Most common recent activities: Made a translation, reported a bug
> Would you recommend Launchpad? (0-10): Mode: 10, Mean: 8.03, Net Promoter: 3.4

The missing footnote is: * Not everyone answered every question.

It also seems more people answered one or two of the questions than
took the entire survey. I'm confused by that as it shouldn't have been
possible for someone to select more than one answer in a question.
I'll look at the SurveyMonkey help.

The Net Promoter score is calculated this way: subtract the the
percentage of what the Net Promoter Score method calls detractors
(i.e. people who gave 0 - 6) from the number of promoters (people who
gave 9 or 10).

--
Matthew Revell -- https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting