Re: Implementation plan for derived distros UI

On 2010-08-23 14:57, Michael Nelson wrote:

Thanks for the pointer, but I'm not sure how DSPCache would help? It's
for caching binary package info in a distroseries. We could do
something similar for caching source package info in a distroseries
and adding some extra fields to suite our needs, but we'd end up with
a new table pretty much as proposed (ie. DistroSeriesDifference). Or
did you have something else in mind?

No, just pointing it out in case it happens to be useful. If not, I think Assumption 1 is probably valid.

Jeroen