Re: How to QA your code for continuous rollouts

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Maris Fogels
<maris.fogels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That's it!  If you have any further questions, please feel free to reply to
> this thread or ping Ursinha, matsubara, or myself (mars) on IRC.
>
> You can find a copy of these instructions on the dev wiki at
> https://dev.launchpad.net/QAForContinuousRollouts.

Thanks for this really nice write up, Maris!  And thanks for all the
work you all have put in to getting this ready!

As someone who has gone on and on about wanting continuous deployment,
I appreciate the work involved to get us there.  This is really nice
to see and makes me want to be even more thorough about my QA. :-)

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge