Re: stories for external test helpers (librarian, memcache, etc)

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 5:39 AM, Robert Collins
<robert.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So, the fixture I'm interested in is one which creates a unique db
> name and does the existing clone-template-to-test-name step, rather
> than a full bring-up-postgresql-from-scratch.

<bluesky>I also recall Mark talking about having them built in the
background so a fresh one is always available when needed. It would be
interesting to see if this helps - it wouldn't be difficult once we
can have a dynamic database name rather than a hard coded
name.</bluesky>

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/