Re: timeline questions

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Stuart Bishop
<stuart.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I mean making LaunchpadScript.__init__() initialize self.timeline (or
> LaunchpadScript.timeline into a property) so it is trivial for scripts
> to use and easy to find, which makes it much more likely people will
> use it. Also only one piece of code to change if the setup dance
> changes.

Scripts already do set_request_started, which is all thats needed; I'm
not sure why this additional thing would be needed.

To work with security properly scripts need to be setting up
participations, which should provide an IAnnotation participation long
term, and thats where it would live at that point (and OOPSes would
use that too, etc)

-Rob