Re: How to QA your code for continuous rollouts

Hi Stuart,

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 2:30 AM, Stuart Bishop
<stuart.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:41 PM, Julian Edwards
> <julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Right now I am using the [no-qa] tag for PQM which makes the scripts mark
> the
> > bug as qa-untestable.  I'd like it if we could have a [qa-ok] as well to
> > indicate that QA was indeed carried out sucessfully.  This would also
> reduce
> > my frustration when I forget that the tagger script happily removes my
> qa-ok
> > tag and replaces it with something else. ;)
>
> It is a little overenthusiastic isn't it. I just qa-ok'd
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-foundations/+bug/628637 for
> the third time. Maybe third time is the charm?

This is because you're reusing the pending-db-changes branch. The script
will try to find out which branch was the merged one, and look for all
linked bugs the branch has, considering those as the fixed bugs. That's why
the script retagged several times the two bugs this branch has linked.

This is a known bug [0], the same I mentioned in this thread when replying
Maris. I'm working on it.

[0] https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/qa-tagger/+bug/640566

Cheers!