Re: Stop the line: Test failures in *stable*

And additionnally, spot checks seem to indicate that these tests continue to
run successfully in subsequent builds.

So:

a) these tests were not skipped
b) they pass in the buildbot environment

Another case, where the difference between our dev, production / test
environement is hurting us.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx