Re: Stop the line: Test failures in *stable*

On 7 October 2010 19:21, Francis J. Lacoste
<francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And additionnally, spot checks seem to indicate that these tests continue to
> run successfully in subsequent builds.
>
> So:
>
> a) these tests were not skipped
> b) they pass in the buildbot environment
>
> Another case, where the difference between our dev, production / test
> environement is hurting us.

Note that the test that I fixed, which is now in devel, was failing
due to an ordering problem and always passed locally; I'm not sure
that there's much we can do to avoid those except remind reviewers to
be vigilant for potential issues.

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb