Re: performance tuesday - time for a spike on testing

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Robert Collins
<robert.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One of the things I'd forgotten was that testr wasn't handling
> 'stories' (the NN-name doctests) because they don't fit in the
> unittest framework at all well, tests are expected to be atoms, but
> they report multiple child ids.

I wonder if we can just concatenate the doctests into a single big one
rather than run them individually with disgusting hacks to avoid the
intermediary teardowns? Might take some work fixing things so line
numbers and filenames of failures are reported correctly - not sure if
doctest natively supports loading the test from multiple files.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/