Re: Failures in ec2

On 15/10/10 06:53, Michael Hudson wrote:
> Steve said that he added a join to bzrlib and it didn't help though.
> Aaah, we also use HttpServer in
> lp.codehosting.puller.tests.test_worker.TestWorkerProgressReporting --
> this probably needs to be changed to use the "FixedHttpServer" from
> lp.codehosting.puller.tests.  Steve, can you try that on Hudson?

I threw a branch together that did so, and tossed it at ec2, which looks
to have solved that particular failure. \o/

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~stevenk/launchpad/test-thread-debug/+merge/38510
is the MP I've put together for it.

Now to work out how to debug the same symptoms for random windmill tests.

                                        Steve
Soyuz Developer
Canonical, Ltd