Re: zcml overrides and parallel testing

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:03 AM, Francis J. Lacoste
<francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On October 17, 2010, Robert Collins wrote:
>> it would be nice if I knew why we had the -appserver variation though,
>> I don't understand why its necessary or beneficial.
>
> This configuration is used for integration tests that tests through the
> appserver for talking over a socket.

It also adds in some zcml overrides like smtpMailer that we'll need to
sort out some mechanism for. Ideally allocate-and-report; does zope
handle dynamic port allocation?

So we will need a custom entry point, which in this case will be
script-test.zcml (unless we can make smtpMailer always run on a
dynamic port, which is probably preferrable).

-Rob