qa process with branches that fix multiple bugs

So I filed https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/qa-tagger/+bug/623239 when
I had to retag a bug; Ursula and I have chatted about this and we're
proposing the following:
 - if a commit to devel/db-devel affects multiple bugs
 - either they *all* get a no-qa pass
 - or all of them need a manual qa-tag set post landing

This is more manual work than we *could* aim for if we expand the
ec2land and commit syntax (e.g. by saying [bug=1234,noqa][bug=4536]
(meaning bug 1234 gets no-qa and 4536 gets qa'd).

OTOH, we only have a context switch to do tagging if /any/ bug needs
verification, and landing single branches with multiple bugs isn't the
common case.

We're seeking your thoughts ;)

-Rob