Announcing the first ever Launchpad Bug Jam

Hi folks,

From December 13th - 24th we will hold our first ever Launchpad Bug Jam.

There is one simple goal for those two weeks: close as many bugs as possible.

We currently have 6521 open bugs on the Launchapd project.  Let's aim to
reduce that number below 6000!

Marking bugs as Invalid, Won't Fix, duplicates or Fix Released (because we
actually fixed the bug in the past) is fine. Of course, producing an actual
fix is also good!

We picked that time because regular development is often disrupted because of
the many vacation that happen at that time. It's also a good way to end the
year.

So mark the dates in your calendar and be ready to jam!

Page for the jame: https://dev.launchpad.net/BugJam

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx