Changes to Kanban for Releasing-Feature-When-They-Are-Done

Hi folks,

With our new deployment procedure, we are going to change a little the way to
track things on our Kanban boards.

Once a card has been validated through QA, move it to the Deployment->Ready
lane. Move it to Done-done only once it has actually been deployed to
production (either because of the nodowntime deployment or because of the
monthly roll-out.)

This will make it visible on our boards what is being waiting for deployment
and will mean that our cycle time will account for lags in deployment.

I've updated the Kanban process page for this:
https://dev.launchpad.net/Kanban

Cheers

--
Francis J. Lacoste