Launchpad's mailman has conflict markers in trunk preventing clean build

Hey everyone,

I don't really know where to report this, so I guess the mailing list
is the best place.

In sourcecode/mailman (lp:~launchpad-pqm/mailman/2.1 according to my
config), the file ./messages/vi/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po has got lots of
conflict markers, which prevents mailman from cleanly building.

I don't know how to correctly fix this conflict. I'm also not sure why
it hasn't bit us in the past (esp since the code has been unchanged
for over a year). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jml

Follow ups