Re: Windmill help... failures on lp:launchpad/devel

On 9 November 2010 11:13, Julian Edwards <julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Monday 01 November 2010 06:34:02 Tim Penhey wrote:
>> No changes to the branch and we get this.
>>
>> We need to SERIOUSLY do something about the windmill tests.  They have
>> caused *constant* delays to getting things landed.
>>
>> I'd bet that every single one of these failures is intermittant and works
>> fine locally.
>
> I think we should revert back to a separate buildbot run for Windmill tests.
> Do we really need to run them for every single landed branch?

+1. I don't think that Windmill tests are helping out for anything
other than changes which affect user interaction. As has been
discussed in another thread, maybe we should consider them a barrier
to deployment rather than landing.

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D
http://launchpad.net/~gmb