lp:launchpad now devel, lp:launchpad/db-devel is db-devel

Hi people,

Following extensive consultation and careful planning (yeah right), I've
changed the development focus branch to be our devel branch.

This also involved removing the db-devel branch as the associated branch for
the 10.05 and 2.1 series, and the renaming of the devel series to db-devel.

What does this mean?

1) Since most of our branches now are from devel, you shouldn't really notice
anything except perhaps a slightly shorter push time for brand new branches.

2) Pushing up branches based on db-devel may take slightly longer, but I'd be
surprised if anyone notices.

3) The default branch selected now for merge proposals will be devel, not db-
devel, so there we should just have the right thing done.

4) All existing branches will not be impacted in any way and existing stacking
will still work.

That is all.

Tim