Re: Finding the right 'bzr' at runtime for 'lp-forking-service'

Hi Gary,

Your answer was needed as well. John is working on the init script that the
LOSA should use to deploy the new lp-forking-service server. That requires
calling bzr and your answer provides that bit of the response.

The other missing bit is where are the LOSA init script hosted.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx