Sorry.

This morning I cheated a bit by landing a revision on db-devel with a
[testfix] tag because I desperately wanted a certain script landed there,
although there was no failure on the db-devel buildbot. The failure was on the
devel buildbot and that locks up pqm for any landing, so i got around that by
declaring my landing as [testfix]. I don't know what the fallout of that will
be on the QA machinery but I should not have done that. Please accept my
apologies for any confusion this might cause.

To completely ridicule my actions our team meeting this morning concluded that
we can well do without that script landed. So my hasty action even turns out
to be a wasted action. Oh well, learn from it and get on with life ...

Cheers,
Henning

Follow ups