Re: Sorry.

Hi Henning,

I think your revision won't be considered by the QA machinery. That meanst
that it might be implicitely treated as 'QA' which of course it won't
necessary be the case.

So make sure that you QA that promptly and revert if any problems are
encountered that shouldn't be rolled out.

And yes, please don't do that in the future.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx