Re: Pinned psycopg2 version no longer needs to be pinned

On 11/26/2010 03:53 AM, Stuart Bishop wrote:
> Hi.
>
> If you had earlier pinned your psycopg2 package to an old version,
> that is no longer necessary. Launchpad will work with the Maverick
> version just fine. Currently it is using buildout for psycopg2 - I'll
> pull it out of buildout and fall back to the system installed one
> soonish to give people a chance to twiddle their systems first.

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for fixing this.  This means we can finally get rid of the messy
launchpad-dependencies package installation that new users have to go through.

Maris

--
Māris Fogels -- https://launchpad.net/~mars
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting