lazr-js upgrade: devmode slow for now

Hi, again.

Another note on the lazr-js upgrade (sorry for all the noise on this):

Developing locally is extremely slow for page loads right now due to
the 450+ JavaScript files that are loaded.  Yes, this is insane, but
see my previous emails on really needing a combo loader.  After I
finish QA today, I'll turn to this issue and see if there's anything I
can do to make this better until I finish getting us a loader.

In the meantime, you can work around this by turning off devmode,
which will load the single minimized launchpad.js file as we do in
production.  You can do this even if you're hacking on JavaScript, but
you will have to remember to run `make jsbuild` between changes to
JavaScript files, though.  This is not ideal, I realize, but it could
help if you're really annoyed by the page load times.

Thanks for patience during this upgrade! :-)

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge