Re: Minimal candidate for roll-out 10007 or 10026

On December 3, 2010, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> On 12/03/2010 02:11 AM, Stuart Bishop wrote:
> >> There is a fly in the ointment, though.  I believe we may exceed our
> >> database time budget.  I put us at 3256.47 seconds, which would
> >> translate as ~114 minutes when we deploy.  My calculations are attached.
> >
> > Where did the 1876.47 come from?
>
> I got it from this graph:
> https://lpstats.canonical.com/graphs/StagingRestoreDurations/

That graph is in minutes and includes the time it takes to restore the
database and rebuild the slaves.

We need to look at the full restore logs to get the appropriate timing like we
do for the partial ones.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx