Re: lp-propose can make your life (and your reviewer's) better

>> There is a launchpad 2.2.1
>> plugin and I had thought everything needed was part of that.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by "everything needed".  The launchpad plugin
> includes everything needed to run lp-propose normally, but not
> lpreview_body.

Ah ok. My mistake was assuming the launchpad plugin might provide both
lp-propose and lpreview_body functionality.

> I don't know what your workflow is, but my workflow means that every
> time I start a new feature branch I have a new working directory.  Since
> bin/lint.sh is created by buildout, I don't have lint.sh until I run make.
>
> If you are always reusing your working diretory, this would not apply to
> you.  But if you use fresh working directories, then it's possible for
> bin/lint.sh to be missing.

I reuse the same working directory. Much faster (for me) than recreating
the working tree for each new branch. So lint is always there.