Re: lazr-js upgrade: devmode slow for now

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 4:38 AM, Robert Collins
<robert.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Perhaps we could just delete devmode? known to call 'make jsbuild'
> isn't all that onerous, is it?

That seems reasonable to me.  We already have to do this for CSS
changes.  Why not match on js?  Does anyone have strong objections to
this?

And sorry, Danilo, that I'm just getting back to this.  My
cold/flu/whatever made me not so productive that last couple weeks
with coding, as I just managed to keep up on my team leaderly duties.
:-)  Anyway, excuses, excuses, I know! :-)  I'll work on it today.

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge