Re: Nice blog post from Fabien Tassin about PPA download stats

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 6:02 AM, Julian Edwards
<julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://ftagada.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/ppa-stats-initial-impressions/

Thanks for the heads up. It's great to see the stats public & being used!

> It's nice to see the hard work we've done being used in the real world.
> There's also some food for thought on a future UI design, the graphs are quite
> interesting.

They are. The weekly dips indicate that maybe grouping by week would
be a better default.

> It'd be really nice to see download stats on the PPAs that have daily build
> recipes, maybe someone with more time than me can look at those.

No one is going to own up to that :P

jml