Re: marking as dup - always use oldest bug?

On searches:
 - the dupe finder is *meant* to search across dupes too, if its not
thats a bug - lets confirm and file it.
 - to workaround such a bug we can simply edit the title and body of
the older bug - and we should do that as part of keeping the bug
maintained. They should be living documents.

On slave-to-the-rule - of course we shouldn't slavishly follow it,
however just copying the newer data into the old bug may be simple and
sufficient. Its not a big deal if we lose the place the bug had, so
don't go overboard avoiding it either ;)

-Rob