Re: Resubmitting bug notification LEP for approval

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Gary Poster <gary.poster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not keen on coming up with "human-readable" descriptions of all the possible flags and tags that can be configured.  I think I captured your intent with this change, though (now in "Must"):
>
>  * Email notifications include '''a X-Launchpad-Subscription-Description header''' with the (optional, user-defined) names of the subscriptions that caused the notification to be sent.  They also include the description names in the email body, so that they can be used for filtering by mail clients such as Gmail that do not expose arbitrary headers for filtering.

Yes, that's perfect.  I didn't mean to suggest every filter needed to
be expressed in the rationale, just that we needed to capture the
sentiment of such a rationale somehow.  Your statement above works
well to capture what I was after.

Cheers,
deryck

--