hard timeout now 14 seconds (1 second less)

>From the page performance report, I expect little impact from this
change - we are generally either below or consistently above 15
seconds.

There are two pages which have their 99th render time percentile
between 14 and 15 seconds:
RootObject:+daily-builds
PillarNameSet:EntryResource:search

Both of these get hit < 50 times a day, so we shouldn't see a jump in
times regardless.

We'll need to keep focused on driving timeouts and OOPSes down, we're
not yet at the point of being able to focus just on soft timeouts :).

I'm not sure if everyone caught this at the epic, but Stuart reports
that DB utilisation is down: as we fix timeouts we're making noticably
better use of our hardware resources. This is excellent stuff.

-Rob