Re: Third party JavaScript parts + skinning

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 8:00 AM, Paul Hummer <paul.hummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would also agree.  In fact, we already have some gallery code in lazr-js.
>
> However, in the next month or so, I have time scheduled to take all the
> eggifying parts of lazr-js out, and make it strictly a javascript
> library (all other parts will become their own projects).

This sounds horrifyingly disruptive; please consider moving the
javascript elsewhere, rather than moving the python widgets etc
elsewhere. We're patching this library every few days at the moment,
and the last thing we need is the sort of multi-day rework that occurs
with this sort of change.

-Rob