performance tuesday... efficiency and repeated queries

Jeroen's plea for a translations fix was met by William yesterday - woo.

Today I put the finishing touches on another improvement for POFile:+translate.

We have a very expensive query there - it can take 350ms to run, and
we were running it twice - once for the primary suggestions and used
message info, and once for a secondary language suggestions. I've
folded those two together - sample runs on qastaging show the combined
query takes 355ms to run :) [all figures hot]. The reason the combined
query is only slightly slower is because the common lookup between the
two queries is identical and deterministic, so doing both cheap bits
at once is only trivial extra work.

Sorry that there aren't any profound notes this week - I think we're
getting quite deep into just-execute territory now... a very good
thing.

Cheers,
Rob