Some good feedback on Launchpad

Hello Launchpadders,

There have been a few posts on the 'tubes about Launchpad recently.
They are well-written posts from thoughtful people:

 * http://b.lvh.cc/a-compiled-list-of-launchpads-perceived-flaws
 * http://sheddingbikes.com/posts/1299555462.html

To me, it's very encouraging to get feedback like this, even when I
disagree with some of the analysis. It reminds me that many of the
people who don't like Launchpad actually *want* to like it.

I would also note that neither of the posts complain about Launchpad's
speed. One year ago, they would have. We've done very well to change
that. Maybe next year they'll be talking about how fast they are.

Also, if PPAs rocked any harder, we'd have to display them in a Gothic
font and stick umlauts over all the vowels:
  http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/?p=901

cheers,
jml

Follow ups