From: Brad Figg <brad.figg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Subject: Kernel team scripts ...
To: Jonathan Lange <jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=ubuntu/kteam-tools.git;a=tree
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=ubuntu/kteam-tools.git;a=tree;f=stable;h=2e4ee079e87a59bdc11d892bd4afb8205b7ce2dd;hb=HEAD

Any questions, feel free to ask. I do most of the LP api work
for the team though some others are starting to become more
involved.

You are probably aware of the Arsenal scripts that Bryce
developed. He and I have been working on a second generation
of those and many of the LP api tools we developed are using
that.
 bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/~arsenal-devel/arsenal/python-launchpadlib-toolkit/

Look at create-release-tracker, create-stable-tracker,
create-cve-tracker as examples.

Brad
--
Brad Figg brad.figg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.canonical.com