Re: decoupling bugmessage and message in the schema

On 4/6/11 9:10 PM, Robert Collins wrote:
> Are there any reasons we /shouldn't/ do this?

The only reason I can think of is some standardization that's been done
on using message visibility as we work towards spam control.

But, that's not a strong reason against--I think we can get the same
benefits code wise probably by creating a message mixin to share those
basic bits that all comment/message systems should have.

I would prefer to not refragment that work as I just spent some time
shuffling things so that message visibility is controlled on message,
but given the performance issue on bugs, I can accept that it may be
necessary.

//j.c.sackett