Re: A beginner's request

On Tuesday 12 April 2011 01:56 PM, Jonathan Lange wrote:

I am a newbee in LINUX and currently using UBUNTU10.10.I am very much interested in contributing to GRUB,i want to make the boot-option screen to be graphical like it is in SUSE.I have a good knowledge of C and JAVA.As i am beginner i don't have enough knowledge of how to do it and have mere understanding of linux internals.I also don't know the proper mailing list to post this mail,inconvenience highly regreted..Helping hands are needed for the same as i am desparate to work on that and get the work done. Please help. Looking forward for the replies. Thanking You.

Regards,
Shibasish
Hello Launchpadders,

Launchpad is now using testtools 0.9.10. There's copious documentation
available at<http://readthedocs.org/docs/testtools/en/latest/>.

There are heaps of new matchers, most of which are really useful for
building your own. If you're interested, take a look at
<http://readthedocs.org/docs/testtools/en/latest/for-test-authors.html#matchers>.

Essentially, they are sometimes nicer to use than having every test in
a test class end with five different assert calls.

cheers,
jml