Re: Javascript learnings #1: YUI tests

On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 12:09 -0400, Aaron Bentley wrote:

> For information on how to get started with them, see:
> https://dev.launchpad.net/JavascriptUnitTesting

+1

Thanks Aaron and Ian for posting and updating this page. I have not done
much js development in the past year, but I created it because YUITest
and the windmill hack alleviates a lot of the stress I had coding JS.

I am a TDD developer. I am not comfortable changing code without having
a test to verify it. Since Windmill is integration testing, it required
that I write all the code first, then hope I was testing my script.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/