triage reminder: if its not high, its low; 'feature' tag rather than wishlist

It's really good to see the maintenance teams doing bug triage and
keeping our administrivia debt in control.

I have a couple of small reminders (from the
<https://dev.launchpad.net/BugTriage#Bug Importance> process):

We don't bother sorting bugs into relative priorities if they are more
than 6 months away - all bugs that are not high, are effectively low
and we shouldn't give users misleading ideas about them being worked
on.

The wishlist aspect of a report is orthogonal to when we'll get to it
(its importance) so please use the 'feature' tag rather than setting
the priority - set it to low, high or critical as you rate its
importance. The wiki page says 'low [or perhaps wishlist]' for /all/
the backlogged bugs - thats confusing now I reread it, and I'm going
to strike the 'or perhaps wishlist' phrase as we settled on Low
sometime during the discussion of this experiment.

Separately, I think we're suffering a little bit of critical bloat;
bugs in critical are ones that need-to-jump-the-queue - I hesitate to
be more proscriptive, because that adds rigidity, but OTOH we have now
had a reasonable time period running with a critical bucket and can do
some analysis of whats getting queue-jumped etc.

-Rob